Re: [mosquitto-dev] link problems for plugin under windows

Hi Wim,

You're quite right, the mosquitto.lib file provided is for the client library, and there is no .lib file for the broker. I'm currently preparing a release, I'll see if I can get that included as well. It ought to be just a case of adding it to the installer.

Regards,

Roger