[mosquitto-dev] link problems for plugin under windows

HI,

I created a simple plugin using the version 5 API amd version 2.0.15.

I used the mosquitto_log_printf and mosquitto_callback_register functions in that plugin

When I link to the mosquitto.lib as in the c:\program files\mosquitto\devel folder,

Using msvc 2022 the above symbols are missing.

When I do a dumpbin on that lib (or on the dll )  I do not see any of the broker functions from the documentation making me think

That this lib is not the one I need ... but which one do I need ?

I tried the same under Linux and there the plugin links and executes just fine...

Help !