[mosquitto-dev] timestamp plugin on macOS

I'm building 2.0.11 on macOS 10.13 under pkgsrc, and got a build failure
in the timestamp plugin.  2.0.9 built. I did add pthread in the
meantime.

I am invoking cmake straighforwardly, and it seems the plugins aren't
getting installed on NetBSD.  So I wonder if I shouldn't be building
them.

The failure is:

[ 90%] Linking C shared module mosquitto_message_timestamp.so
  "_mosquitto_callback_register", referenced from:
      _mosquitto_plugin_init in mosquitto_message_timestamp.c.o
  "_mosquitto_callback_unregister", referenced from:
      _mosquitto_plugin_cleanup in mosquitto_message_timestamp.c.o
  "_mosquitto_property_add_string_pair", referenced from:
      _callback_message in mosquitto_message_timestamp.c.o
gmake[2]: *** [plugins/message-timestamp/CMakeFiles/mosquitto_message_timestamp.dir/build.make:97: plugins/message-timestamp/mosquitto_message_timestamp.so] Error 1
gmake[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:495: plugins/message-timestamp/CMakeFiles/mosquitto_message_timestamp.dir/all] Error 2
gmake: *** [Makefile:146: all] Error 2
*** Error code 2

I would think "cmake install" should install the plugins in $DESTDIR so
they can be loaded, but it doesn't seem to.  I have never tried to use
plugins; I'm here because of a build failure.