[mosquitto-dev] mosquitto install on CentOS6

Hi!

I used to use mosquitto broker on CentOS7.

Now I want to install it on a CentOS6 server. I found out that I can't install it using epel-release. I should download it and build manually. There are two questions I want to ask:

1. Is there any suggestion that which mosquitto version I should use in CentOS 6.10 ?
2. I tried mosquitto v1.4.4. I cannot execute it in the background, for example using systemctl/service. Is there any good advise for me to use?

Thank you very much!

--
Best Regards
Sylvia Chen