Re: [mosquitto-dev] Introspecting information about last wills in Mosquitto

Hi Alex,

I'm glad you've found a solution that works for you. There isn't
client level information in the $SYS topics, no. I'm thinking about
adding interfaces to allow plugins to get more client information
which would allow you to do this, but for right now I think you've got
the best idea.

Regards,

Roger