[mosquitto-dev] Docker `latest` tag users

Dear all,

If you're using Docker and using the `latest` tag, you are currently
on version 1.6.12.

On the 4th February I will be submitting a pull request for the
Mosquitto Docker image to update the latest tag to 2.0.6.

The change to 2.x may need some configuration changes on your part,
there are details at
https://mosquitto.org/documentation/migrating-to-2-0/ .

If you do not wish to upgrade at this point, update your tag to `1.6`.
If you do wish to upgrade, you can already do so by using the `2` or `2.0` tag.

Due to the nature of how the "official packages" library works, I do
not directly generate the images , it is down to when the people there
merge the changes. It is therefore not possible to say exactly when
the new tag will be available, but they are usually pretty prompt.

Regards,

Roger

Back to the top