[mosquitto-dev] Version 2.0.6 released

Dear all,

Version 2.0.6 is now available:
https://mosquitto.org/blog/2021/01/version-2-0-6-released/

I think it's now time to start setting 2.x as the default version
offered by all of the binary packages offered by the project. This
means that the Debian repository at repo.mosquitto.org will start
offering the new versions, the Docker `latest` tag will be updated to
point to version 2.0.6, and version 2.0.6 will be moved to the
`stable` channel of the snap package. The Ubuntu PPA and Windows
packages have been on 2.x for a while now, and I know there are people
using 2.x from snaps and Docker.

The plan is for this to happen on the 4th Feb.

Regards,

Roger

Back to the top