[m2e-users] Integrate maven javadoc plugin errors into editor?

I'm working on a large codebase that I've inherited. I'm going to be submitting it to an open-source team that has certain standards I have to adopt. One of them is javadoc. Very few of my existing classes have javadoc tags, but the build in the new project requires them. When I run the Maven build in the console, it shows hundreds of errors that I'm going to have to step through. However, I have to individually find the errors, then manually open the corresponding file and work through adding the javadoc tags. It would be really nice if the maven-javadoc run created problem markers in the workspace, so I could just step through them. Is there any way to do that?

Back to the top