[lsp4e-dev] Committers, please vote for Jonah!

Hi all,

Dear committers, I started 3 days ago a vote for Jonah to be a committer on LSP4E. Please don't forget to vote (via https://dev.eclipse.org/portal/myfoundation/portal/portal.php ) or this would cancel the nomination.
Beware, I will interpret the absence of a vote from a committer as an absence of current interest in the project and then will remove from the list of committers those who didn't vote.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top