Re: [lsp4e-dev] version of lsp4j used by lsp4e

Hi Nate,

You have misinterpreted LSP4J in exactly the same way I did the first time :-)

LSP4J is that implementation of the LSP protocol in Java.
LSP4E connect the LSP protocol to eclipse mechanisms (extension points).

Therefore LSP4E needs a Java implementation of the LSP protocl, and
uses LSP4J for that.

The mistake I made (and I believe you have here) is that LSP4J is the
implementation of a Language Server for Java.

HTH
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham