Re: [lsp4e-dev] version of lsp4j used by lsp4e

Hi,

First, using lsp4j 0.2.1 by default in TP would be a good idea.

Then, about using master, I think it's OK as long as we are sure LSP4J releases in time for LSP4E to adopt it in next release. For example, we target LSP4E 0.3.0 release as part of Oxygen.1 https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.lsp4e/releases/0.3.0 . If we're sure LSP4J releases from master early enough before that, we can use master from now on; otherwise it seems safer to stick with the latest release to make sure it won't prevent LSP4E from releasing.
Can you please get in touch with the LSP4J project on this topic and advise what's best for LSP4E accordingly?

Thanks in avance,

Back to the top