Re: [lsp4e-dev] Release in 2 weeks?

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 11:25 AM, Martin Lippert <mlippert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But I am interested in the compatibility story with regards to Eclipse versions.
- As far as I know, the 0.2.0 release will not be usable with Neon.x, only with Oxygen.x. Is that correct?
- Will future versions 0.3.0 (and maybe beyond) be compatible with Oxygen.x ?

We plan to do more extensive work with lsp4e in the second half of 2017, in order to ship stuff by Dec 2017 - and would like to use the latest versions of lsp4e as well as Oxygen.x releases together… :-)

I'll let Mickael give the definitive answer, but it can be used on Neon. It's not plug-and-play, and not pretty, but I managed to get it working (it was a while ago, 0.1 version I think). It's possible that 0.2 has different requirements (but I don't think so) and some functionality may be lacking, I didn't do any extensive testing, as I have to have the server done first (and I do the testing on vscode where it it easier to know if something is wrong because of my server or because the eclipse client doesn't support it yet. If I had a clone, I would work on both fronts at the same time :-) )

regards,
Vlad

Back to the top