Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan demo in Docker

Hi Hiroshi,

you have created some pretty clever scripts and I like the use of Docker Compose
to fire up the servers :-)

IMHO you will very soon run into memory problems when scaling out the number of
devices since every single one of them will consume a separate JVM's worth of
heap. I guess a better approach would be to create a dedicated "test driver" that
can simulate multiple (dozens?, hundreds?) devices from within a single process
(JVM).

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn