[leshan-dev] leshan in Industrial Automation - The case of UML4IoT

Title: UML4IoT—A UML-based approach to exploit IoT in cyber-physical manufacturing systems

Dear All,

We would like to bring to your attention our work that exploits leshan in the area of industrial automation systems.

You may find a description of our approach in the paper UML4IoT - A UML profile to exploit IoT in cyber-physical manufacturing systems, an updated version of which has been accepted and published in Computers In Industry (Elsevier).

In this paper we describe a “normal” use of leshan, but also a proposal to automate the development process of Lightweight M2M clients either at the level of an abstract smart object specification, i.e., a UML design spec, or using the source level spec if a UML design is not available.

We would like to thank (also acknowledged in the paper) the leshan development team and more specifically Simon Bernard and J.F. Schloman for the support on using leshan.

Any feedback, comments, ideas, proposals on this approach are welcomed.

Best regards

Kleanthis Thramboulidis

--
Prof. Kleanthis Thramboulidis
Electrical & Computer Engineering

Avast logo

Αυτό το e-mail ελέγχθηκε για ιούς από το πρόγραμμα Avast antivirus.