Re: [leshan-dev] [Leshan Bootstrap Configuration] Acess Control Object

Hi,
  This is not supported for now :/
Simon

Le 08/09/2016 à 09:53, Suhas Holla a écrit :

Hello,

According to lwm2m enabler, Bootstrap server is supposed to provision with the Access Control Object by instantiating it for each of the other objects. I wanted to know is there support in existing implementation of Leshan Bootstrap server to configure sending access control object? If yes, How do I configure the same as I don't find it possible via the web UI interface?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Suhas