[leshan-dev] Fwd: DHT-11 set up with lehsan

Hi all,

Boya Zhang!! Thanks for your interest :)

[Background]

I know how to read data from DHT11.
Serial connectivity of sensor with JAVA,
along-with kura Server.

[Request]

I need help to create a sample demo using DHT11 and leshan.
So, that i can understand leshan framework, after that we can
map kura services and leshan client.

*For the same i need help from community in terms of code documentation for framework (if there is any)
and support*

[End Result]

After mapping with kura we get a OSGI bundle of leshan client that can be managed by KURA
and which is also compatible with OMA specification and independently managed by leshan-server.

Thanks and regards
Manoj Kumar
(NEC Technologies)