Re: [leshan-dev] cancelling a queued request

Is there a particular reason why you want to be able to explicitly
cancel a request instead of e.g. just being able to set a TTL on the
request so that it "automatically" is removed from the queue if it
expires?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn