Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan and Wakaama over DTLS

Hi Frank,

sorry to get back to you so late but the last weeks have been very busy for me.
Is this still a problem for you or have you been able to establish a connection in the meantime?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
INST/ESY

Tel. +49 (30) 72 61 12-145