[leshan-dev] Leshan and Wakaama over DTLS

Hello all,
I am posting this to the Leshan and Wakaama list, because I want to get these two to talk to each other.

So, I want the wakaama client(with tinyDTLS) to communicate with Leshan, using DTLS and a pre-shared key.

I added the PSK, endpoint name and key identity in the Leshan GUI.

Then I changed the code in lwm2mclient in order to match this.

Apparently the server does not respond.

Now maybe somebody can help with the following questions:

Has anybody got this setup working ?

How do I turn on logging/tracing on the Leshan side to see what is going on on the CoAP and DTLS layers ?

Any tips and tricks ? Pitfalls to avoid ?

Thanks for your help !

Kind regards

Back to the top