Re: [leshan-dev] LwM2M bootstrapping purpose

Thanks Pierre-Henri. Every query is covered. I was missing the part on
the ability to rotate bootstrap credentials. I had wrongly assumed
that only, DM credentials could be rotated.

Also, I now assume we can afford to have DM credentials stolen, since
that could easily be rotated. A stolen DM credential will only result
in temporarily leakage/damage of data. But we cannot afford to have BS
credentials stolen as that will lead to permanent leakage/damage to
data and then will need a person to physically set the BS credentials
again. Is that a wrong assumption ?