Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan logo design brief

Hi,
No plan for now, but we can state that more clearly on the README and link to iot.eclipse.org?

Yes that would help. How about generating a default GH pages website? I think it is doing a decent job at not scaring away people who may get confused when landing direclty on the repo (even with a fancy README), and I am pretty sure it could be fed with the existing README.md with minor tweaks.

Benjamin -

Back to the top