[leshan-dev] Question

Hi to everybody, my name is Luis. I'm building the leshan server on eclipse, and I add library javax.servlet-api-3.1.0.jar to resolver the libraries dependencies, but when I run project, and I browse http://localhost:8080, I get next error:

HTTP ERROR: 500

Problem accessing /. Reason:

    javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest.isAsyncStarted()

All I read about it, indicates that is an version library problem, so my question is what version of javax.servlet-api I must to use to build and run project?

Sorry for my bad english, and thank you so much.

Luis

Back to the top