[leshan-dev] Leshan OSGi subproject has been created

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to inform you that we have (finally ;-)) created the leshan.osgi subproject which provides an OSGi adapter layer for running leshan in an OSGi framework.

We are maintaining the code in a separate GitHub repository [1] in order not to create dependencies on OSGi framework classes within leshan core.

The IP analysis at eclipse is still in progress but you are more than welcome to take a look and provide feedback.

[1] leshan.osgi repository: https://github.com/eclipse/leshan.osgi

Regards,

Kai

Back to the top