[leshan-dev] Eclipse IoT Day on March 11

I thought some people in the Leshan community might be interested in attending the Eclipse IoT Day on March 11 at the Hyatt San Francisco Airport. The IoT Day is part of EclipseCon but we do offer single day passes for anyone just interested in IoT.

We have a great agenda, including talks on device management, security and apis. Speakers include, Julien Vermillard from Sierra and Pretti Lovekar and Simon Lemay from Zebra.  It will be a great opportunity to meet people in the Leshan community and learn about the other Eclipse IoT projects.

More details are available at https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/iotday

Regards
Ian

--