Re: [leshan-dev] merging leshan-bs-server into leshan-standalone

Hi,
I think the problem is sharing DTLS credentials, the bootstrap service and the final device management should have different credentials for the same client.

The client is supposed to connect to the bootstrap  server, receive credential and then connecting to the final DM server.

Julien