Re: [leshan-dev] Integer resource with no value

Hi Bill,
I tried to check in the spec, but it's really not helping :(
For getting a single optional resource not present (eg. /7/0/2), I think 404 is right.
For a TLV format when reading whole object instance, I think you should omit the TLV for the corresponding resource.

Anyway I think you should fill an issue here: https://github.com/OpenMobileAlliance/OMA-LwM2M-Public-Review/issues

Julien