Re: [kura-dev] Kura 2.1.0

Hi Scott,

Kura 3.0.0 (which is the develop branch) already has Equinox 3.11.1 and Java 8 support. There was no problem other than doing it.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 6:31 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/28/2016 10:34 AM, Woodard, David wrote:
Hi Scott,

Kura 2.1.0 will be releasing soon, but it will not have equinox 3.11/Java 8 support.

That's too bad.   In my own experiments, Kura 2.0.2 works OK using equinox 3.11.   Could you provide some details about what the issue is/are WRT equinox 3.11 and perhaps I can help.

Scott

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top