Re: [kura-dev] Kura 2.1.0

Hi Scott,

Kura 2.1.0 will be releasing soon, but it will not have equinox 3.11/Java 8 support. Those changes are coming in Kura v3.0.0. Those changes will introduce a lot of potential incompatibility with previous versions, so we are including them in a major release (3.x.x). Our hope is to have v3.0.0 out by the end of the year.

Thanks,
--Dave