There is a bug in some of the NN installers. Can you check the OSGi console ‘ls’ command and see if you have a lot of unsatisfied components? If so, you will need to install this bundle [1]. We will get this fixed in the next release.

Thanks,
--Dave

On Nov 17, 2016, at 16:25, Lewis, ScottX <scottx.lewis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Dave,

You said
If you want to edit network interfaces manually on the file system, then you should use the “no networking” versions of the Kura installers. This will remove network management from Kura.
We are trying this (no networking) version of Kura.   When we bring this up, however, we don't seem to be getting any Kura Web Admin UI (on 8080).   Is it possible to use a no networking version of Kura, yet still bring up the Kura Web Admin UI?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

From: kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Woodard, David [david.woodard@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 9:20 AM
To: Kura Developers mailing list
Subject: Re: [kura-dev] Kura disables 2nd Ethernet interface

If you are going to use the network manager through the UI, I would apply the changes you want there and not touch the file system. Kura should take care of updating the file system. If the Kura UI is out of sync with the file system, you may want to restart Kura or make a small change to eth1 in the UI, then change it back to what you want.

Thanks,
--Dave