Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Marc Dutoo
Gesendet: 20 January 2009 10:34
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: Re: [jwt-dev] Google Summer of Code

Hi Florian

Nice, however on Open Wide's side (and I guess any not big company), the
real problem is to get interns rather than money !

Though if you have some students of your own, I'd be more than happy to
propose ideas that will help JWT become a more complete and polished product
^^ Ex. Extensible validation mechanism using STP's basis, Deployment and
even debug tools in Eclipse, UI-configurable ATL transformation using your
ATL-based converter or maybe its use to import Visio also thanks POI libs...

Or do you think that putting ideas there will help finding students ?

Regards,
Marc