[jgit-dev] Regarding issue #14

Hi All
This is regarding https://github.com/eclipse-jgit/jgit/issues/14

In the class ResolveMerger.java, we are trying to create a RawText MergeResult in the method contentMerge. But for binary files, this method would throw BinaryBlobException which implies that the MergeResult has no chunks. Even with no chunks, we are trying to create a new OutputStream to file in workTreeUpdater.updateFileWithContent method which is making our conflicted file empty. If we can bypass calling writeMergedFile in updateIndex (in ResolveMerge.java) in case if MergeResult has no chunks, we can fix this issue

Back to the top