Re: [jdt-dev] Class file editor shows disassembled code [Eclipse 3.3 M2]

Hi Victor,

at least for 3.3 there are no plans to go further with the class file
editor (that has no source attached) than it is now.

Dani

             "Victor Lukashov"
             <public_relations
             @gorodok.net>                                              To
             Sent by:                  "jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx"
             jdt-dev-bounces@e         <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             21.11.2006 20:27          [jdt-dev] Class file editor shows
                                       disassembled code [Eclipse 3.3 M2]

             Please respond to
               "Eclipse JDT
                  general
             developers list."
             <jdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hello

I am interested in cooperation with those people who implemented the
subject feature.

I am a student working on Java assembler and disassembler support for
Eclipse.  My plans are to use Jasmin as an assembler language, add a
proper editor for such source files, provide a compiling and debug
support, and a disassembling feature.  So, basically what is done is
similar to part of what I want to do.  That is why I would like to know
whether this feature is going to progress somehow in the near future or
the plans are to stop at this point.  And if it does not going to stop, I
would rather take part in this work if it is possible instead of
reinventing the wheel by myself.

--
   Victor Lukashov

mailto: Victor.V.Lukashov@xxxxxxxxx