[jdt-dev] Class file editor shows disassembled code [Eclipse 3.3 M2]

Hello

I am interested in cooperation with those people who implemented the subject feature.

I am a student working on Java assembler and disassembler support for Eclipse. My plans are to use Jasmin as an assembler language, add a proper editor for such source files, provide a compiling and debug support, and a disassembling feature. So, basically what is done is similar to part of what I want to do. That is why I would like to know whether this feature is going to progress somehow in the near future or the plans are to stop at this point. And if it does not going to stop, I would rather take part in this work if it is possible instead of reinventing the wheel by myself.

--
  Victor Lukashov

mailto: Victor.V.Lukashov@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top