Re: [jdt-dev] Builder built class is unresolved name in java source

Try creating your .class files in their own folder & add that folder to
the classpath as a Class folder.

Edward Povazan <epovazan@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/30/2005 06:04 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse JDT general developers list."

jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[jdt-dev] Builder built class is unresolved name in java source

Hello,

I just wrote my first builder for a non java language (Groovy) that
compiles to class files.
Now I would like to mix development in both Java and Groovy.
Trying to use the Groovy class from Java leads to an error, as the name
cannot be resolved. It is however built and in the output folder.
I assume I will have to tell the JDT about the files created by the
Groovy builder, but can't figure out how. I had hoped classes in the
output folder would simply be used, as it is on the classpath, but this
is not so. Looking at JDT docs, I haven't found info about adding
information about my Groovy classes to the JDT.
Is this not as simple as I thought it would be? Any pointer is
appreciated.

Thanks
-Ed