Re: [jdt-dev] Builder built class is unresolved name in java source

I added a library variable pointing to my output folder as a workaround for now. I realize now that what I want is a way for my .groovy (or .py or whatever script to .class builder I create) to masquerade as a java resource, and have it compile whenever a dependency to it is discovered.
I don't know if this is possible. For example
A.java uses class B defined in B.groovy
B.groovy uses classes defined in C.java and D.py
C.java and D.py have no dependencies.
So to compile A.java B,[C D] need to be checked and compiled if necessary?
Is this possible? Still looking at more docs, I've been looking at Classpath container initializers, but I don't see how they would deal with dependencies. Is it even possible to mix and match languages within a Java project this way?

Edward Povazan wrote:
Hello,

I just wrote my first builder for a non java language (Groovy) that compiles to class files.
Now I would like to mix development in both Java and Groovy.
Trying to use the Groovy class from Java leads to an error, as the name cannot be resolved. It is however built and in the output folder. I assume I will have to tell the JDT about the files created by the Groovy builder, but can't figure out how. I had hoped classes in the output folder would simply be used, as it is on the classpath, but this is not so. Looking at JDT docs, I haven't found info about adding information about my Groovy classes to the JDT.
Is this not as simple as I thought it would be? Any pointer is appreciated.

Thanks
-Ed