[jdt-dev] Extending Refactoring

Hi,

I am new to using Eclipse and am sorry if this is not the right place to ask. I am working on a school project and want access to the code base for the Refactoring Module in Eclipse 3.0; so I can try some of my own extensions.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find too much help in the area. Also, all previous newsgroup/mail lists postings are related to the 2.0 version.

Can someone please guide me as to how can I access the entire working copy of the refactoring module and build on top of it.

Also, which plugins do I need to delete from my working eclipse directory in order to run the refactoring module as a workbench.

I will appreciate any pointers please.

Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?