[jdt-dev] JVM default libraries changed from 3.0m1 to 3.0m2

Title: JVM default libraries changed from 3.0m1 to 3.0m2

I've noticed that the jce.jar and jsse.jar files are no longer included when you check the default system libraries checkbox.  This causes issues with projects relying on the security packages.

Possibly unrelated, but I also have had issues with my projects that rely on these missing libraries even after I manually added them to the  JRE system libraries list.  The code will compile, but when I run I'm receiving issues about my Provider not being signed (I'm using BouncyCastle's latest sign jar), and no Providers found supporting RC4 .  Outside of Eclipse, I can run the test in command line form and it runs flawless.

Jeremy Nix
Senior Application Developer
Southwest Financial Ltd.
Jeremy.Nix@xxxxxxxxxx