[jdt-dev] Cannot access compilation unit

Hello,

I am new to eclipse and hope that this is the correct newsgroup.  I tried
searching the archives and google but did not find an answer to what I am sure
is oft-asked question.  So, here goes (please don't flame me.  I couldn't find
it in the archives).

Setup:
Eclipse 2.1.1 Build id: 200306271545
Mac OS 10.2.1
1 GB RAM

I went into CVS and selected "Checkout as Project" and everything worked fine.
I also set up my classpath.  However, when I attempt to add an import statement,
by typing "import java.", to any of my classes I get an error that states:

Cannot access compilation unit. Reason: mitms does not exist.

mitms is the name of my project.  I am currently transitioning from Intellij
because I see that eclipse is just as capable as IDEA.  I also hope to write
some Eclipse plugins.

Anyway, I apologize if this question has been asked before.  Thanks, in advance,
for your response.

-- Rodney

Back to the top