Re: [jaxrs-dev] MP Rest Client

Hi Allessio,

So to bother you with this, but can you update the information on the page https://wiki.eclipse.org/MicroProfile/Implementation. (That RESTEasy implements the MP Rest Client 1.0 spec)

I believe that this info is important for the adoption of the different specs of MP.

Thx
Rudy

On 6 April 2018 at 10:23, Alessio Soldano <asoldano@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 8:42 PM, Andy McCright <j.andrew.mccright@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree that most JAX-RS implementations have a type-safe client, and CXF (and possibly RestEasy?) already implement the MP Rest Client 1.0 APIs - so it would be a good idea to standardize the APIs in JAX-RS v.Next.

Yes, RESTEasy 3.5.0.Final also implements MP Rest Client 1.0.

Cheers

--

Alessio Soldano

Associate Manager