[jaxrs-dev] MP Rest Client

Hi Andy,

 I wanted to bring back the discussion about the MP Rest Client API and the potential alignment with JAX-RS. There’s an open issue for that [1].

 Given that some JAX-RS implementations already support this type of declarative API, it would make sense to consider this as an addition to the next JAX-RS spec, perhaps even the next version that we are calling 2.2.

 What are your general thoughts about this? And what do you think the next steps should be?

— Santiago

Back to the top