Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Microsoft is now Enterprise Member of the Jakarta EE Working Group

Welcome, Microsoft !

It's awesome that Microsoft is now officially a part of Jakarta EE. I'm looking forward to collaborating with Reza, Ed and any other brilliant people at Microsoft to make Jakarta EE even better.

All the best,
Ondro

ut 14. 6. 2022 o 13:42 Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> napísal(a):

Hello dear Jakarta EE Working Group,

I have very exciting news: Microsoft has joined Jakarta EE Working Group as an Enterprise Member! We are going to be working to add their logo to the website shortly (https://jakarta.ee/membership/members/).

I am sure Microsoft does not need any introductions, but I will ask Reza Rahman and Ed Burns to feel free to introduce themselves and plans for Microsoft's involvement in the working group.

Members of the  Jakarta EE Working Group, I would like to invite you to extend your warm welcome to Microsoft!

On a more individual level I would like to thank Reza and Ed in their continuous involvement with Jakarta EE community, that I hope will become event stronger now.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse