Re: [jakarta.ee-community] JAX-RS 2.1.1 Available On Maven Central

On 2018-09-12 5:39 PM, Markus KARG wrote:
Mike told us that the feature has to be proven its use in a product.

I get the impression that everything I say is automatically interpreted as a MUST when what I am trying to (almost always) say is SHOULD.

The Spec Process is going to say that a Specification Version MUST have a least one open source implementation released before the spec can be adopted as final. Everything else is a SHOULD.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Avast logo