From:        Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Jakara EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/12/2018 03:20 PM
Subject:        Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Webinar: Creating CI/CD pipelines for        EE4J projects
Sent by:        jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

 Thanks for confirming that Mike/Ivar,

Whether or not  JAX-RS 2.1.1 needs to be pruned or taken down by Sonatype I can't tell, but aside from a minor confusion for those who look for jax-rs there, if we stick to the version numbers  like the document suggested for the initial version
<groupId>jakarta.jms</groupId>
<artifactId>jakarta.jms-api</artifactId>
<version>2.0.1</version>

Would match the exact version (in a new groupId) it had with Java EE 8, thus doing a new JAX-RS 2.1.1 deployment with the right "jakarta" groupId may be sufficient, unless there are some strong legal reasons against it?

Werner