Re: [iot-wg] IoT Case Studies

Hi,

The case studies are now featured on the Eclipse IoT website:
http://iot.eclipse.org/case-studies
As Ian stated already, it would certainly be nice to see more of these
published, so please let us know if you know of an organization willing to
share its experience with Eclipse IoT technologies.

Benjamin ­

Benjamin Cabé ­ IoT Evangelist

Eclipse Foundation
+33 (0) 619196101