[iot-wg] IoT Case Studies

All,

We have completed two case studies on how companies are using Eclipse IoT technology, We will post them on the iot.eclipse.org web site but I thought it would also be interesting to send them to the working group.

Case study 1: E.ON use of Eclipse SCADA
Case study 2: Omsense use of Eclipse Paho

If you know of an organization that is using Eclipse IoT technology and would be willing to act as a case study, please let me know. I think it is important we demonstrate how companies are using the different technology.

Regards
Ian

--

Ian Skerrett