Re: [iot-wg] IoT Developer Survey 2016

Hi Ian,

I considered the results of last year's survey very useful and informative. It helped me getting a better picture of who our potential "customers" are.
I would be glad to help designing this year's survey. In particular I would be interested in gathering more information regarding the developers' usage of cloud offerings and how that might relate to the IoT projects at eclipse.

So count me in, if you think my input could be helpful :-)

Regards,
Kai

Back to the top