[iot-wg] IoT Developer Survey 2016

All,

Happy New Year. I am looking forward to another great year for the Eclipse IoT Working Group.

One of the initiatives I'd like to kick-off in Q1 is the IoT Developer Survey. We ran this survey last year and it proved to be a valuable resource to the community. As a reminder, here is the report from 2015. http://www.slideshare.net/IanSkerrett/iot-developer-survey-2015

To kick-off the initiative, we need to agree to a set of questions. Attached are the questions we used from last year. I'd like to recommend we use these questions as the starting point for the 2016 survey.

Please let me know if you would like to help design the survey questions. I'd like to get 2-3 people who would agree to provide feedback/input to the questions.

Thanks
Ian

--

Ian Skerrett