[iot-wg] IoT Connector project proposal

Hi,

we have created a draft version of a proposal [1] for starting a project under the Eclipse IoT umbrella for creating the IoT Connector component which is a central part of the IoT Server Platform [2]. We would like to encourage all interested parties to review and comment on the proposal so that we can make sure to create something that will be useful :-)

Please feel free to add yourself to the list of interested parties if you would like to see the component become reality and/or would like to collaborate on its development.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/IoTConnectorProposal
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/IoTServerPlatform

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Best regards

Kai Hudalla

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.de

Mobile +49 (151) 54336335
Phone +49 (30) 726 112-145
kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn

Back to the top