De : "Gleim, Urs" <urs.gleim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : lundi 28 septembre 2015 09:55
À : <iot-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [iot-wg] Request for joining the IoT WG

Dear members of the IoT WG,

we, Siemens AG, would like to join the IoT working group.
We are looking forward working with you.

Thanks and best regards,
Urs Gleim

--
Urs Gleim
Head of Smart Embedded Systems

Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, 81739 Munich, Germany

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich, Janina Kugel, Siegfried Russwurm, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322