[iot-wg] Eclipse IoT metrics for July

All,

Please find attached updated metrics for last month. Congratulations to the Vorto team on ramping up pretty quickly with their freshly provisioned codebase!  Also great to see a large increase in Californium’s activity in preparation to the 1.0 release.

You will notice I have added a slides with the cumulated lines of code across all our projects. It is pretty impressive to see we have close to 2 million lines of code, if you ask me! (as a comparison, Linux kernel is around 20M).
Actually, I blogged earlier today on some interesting things you discover when you start looking closely at the different metrics we collect – see http://blog.benjamin-cabe.com/2015/08/07/growing-an-open-community-3-interesting-facts-about-eclipse-iot. Feel free to share this and spread the word that Eclipse IoT really is one of the most active IoT communities out there – if not the most :)

Let me know if you have any questions or remarks,
Benjamin –